This is the Allways Drive Limited website (“Website”) which is owned by Allways Drive Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (Company number 9048764) with a registered office at Regus House, 5 Kew Road, Richmond, TW9 2PR.
General Terms & Conditions
- Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
- Minimum charge 2 hours.
- All our prices are quoted in pound sterling.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT at 20%.
- All hire charges are rounded up to the nearest 30 minutes.
- There is a 7.5% surcharge on credit & visa card payments.
- There is a 10% surcharge on American Express Card.
- All parking and entrance are chargeable at costs.
- Tolls and congestion zones are not included.
- Your booking charge may be subject to additional waiting time and car park.
- All cancellations must be within 24 hours notice.
- All bookings fees must be paid in 24 hours prior to departure.
- All hiring starts from the exact pick up point to the exact destination entered only.
- We operate a no smoking policy in all our vehicles.
- allways chauffeurs limited accepts no responsibilities for any loss or damage to any property or luggage carried in the vehicle however such loss occurs.
- Our chauffeurs will travel using the most appropriate routes unless instructed otherwise at the time of booking.
- Allways Drive Limited limited accept no responsibility for bodily injury or death or sickness to the signatory of the contract or any other person except where such death or injury is caused directly by a member of Allways Drive Limited.
- Allways Drive Limited will make every effort that our chauffeurs arrive on time, however we cannot take responsibility for unforeseen circumstances i.e. Traffic delays, accidents, breakdowns, severe weather conditions, strikes or road works.
- Allways Drive Limited limited will endeavour to provide the vehicle you request. However, in the unlikely event that we are unable to do so, we reserve the right to provide a substitute vehicle of similar type and capacity. You will be informed of this.
- Allways Drive Limited limited will require the names of all clients they are driving.
- When the client desires to travel to a particular place the chauffeur will travel by the route which is in his/hers opinion is the most suitable at the time.
- Allways Drive Limited may increase charges on bank holidays and other occasions and shall inform all concerned of such charges in advance.
- Any bookings made for the 23, 24, 25, 26, 31 December and 1 January will attract an additional charge of 100% on prices published and quoted by other communication methods.
- Allways Drive Limited resumes the right to use sub contractors. We occasionally have to subcontract work out to other companies, however we only use subcontractors that have the same high standard as ourselves thus ensuring to our customer the same excellent service we endeavour to provide.
- Allways Drive Limited will keep a “lost property book” at the office, and will endeavour to return any lost items in our vehicle(s) or sub contracted vehicle(s) to all Clienteles (there may be additional charges for this services).
- Allways Drive Limited will require the names of all clients they are driving.
- Any quotation provided by Allways Drive Limited is not a confirmed booking until the applicant has confirmed the booking with Allways Drive Limited via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax on 0208 5672304, and we have acknowledged the confirmation.
- All job invoices and receipts will be provided on payment via email or post.
- By supplying your email address and contact details you permit Allways Drive Limited to contact you via email, in return we promise this information is kept by Allways Drive Limited and is only used by us to service the applicant’s request.
Business & Personnel Accounts
- Prior to making any Bookings for any Account Services, the Customer must first open an Account with Allways Drive Limited. (Please fill in the PDF contract form)
- Business or personnel accounts can be set up with credit and debit cards or alternatively direct debit as a method of payment.
- Invoices are issued in UK sterling
- Cheques must be made to Allways Drive Limited
- All applicants for opening an account with Allways Drive Limited must provide two references required to check creditworthiness.
- Personnel accounts customers must also provide two recent utility bills.
- All account charges incurred shall be invoiced after each booking or on the last working day of each month.
- As a condition of opening an account with Allways Drive Limited the applicant must agree to pay all invoices within 7 days from the date of invoice.
- Late payments will incur interest charge of 5% on daily basis.
- At the time an account is authorized, Allways Drive Limited may set a Credit Limit.
- In the event that the applicant has exceeded the Credit Limit agreed, Allways Drive Limited may at its absolute discretion withhold the Service from the applicant.
- It will be the duty of the applicant to ensure that the use of the Service is operated within the Credit Limit.
Termination of Account
- Either parties may be able to terminate this Agreement by providing one month written notice.
- Without prejudice, Clienteles are in breach of any of the ‘Terms & Condition’ of this Agreement, Allways Drive Limited shall have the right to terminate this Agreement or suspend certain provisions of Services, or suspend the Clienteles Account facility, immediately with or without formal notification.
- When an Account is terminated, by any means whatsoever, the Customer shall pay to the Company all outstanding Charges which are owed to Allways Drive Limited as at the date of termination.
- Allways Drive Limited resumes the right to request for a full payment or a deposit when (making a Non Account booking).
- All Non Account bookings can be made by credit card and debit card and a 70% payment is required in advance. However, a full address for the booking must be connected with the applicant making the booking. A credit/debit card preauthorization may still be required when making contact with your chauffeur.
If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journey other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the clientele shall be charged extra in accordance with the pricing structure on our website (e.g. extra mileage, hourly rate & Waiting time).
Upon mutual agreement of charges for services to be provided please note the following:
- payment shall be required 24 hours prior to travel date by credit or visa card.
- Any changes to the original agreement shall be charged accordingly.
- Prices quoted for A.D (as directed) rate include multiple stops and waiting time, (Allowing 10 miles per hour only). The usage of the car is restricted to central London area only with certain mileage allocation. Any mileage thereafter is charged at an additional per mile rate (please see website). Airport transfers are not normally included in the A.D (as directed) hire and are charged in addition to the standard rate.
- If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated at the pickup point, the charge will be raised at the full rate quoted for the original booking or any monies paid will be nonrefundable.
Allways Drive Ltd will accept any cancellation made as long as there is at least 12 hour’s notice, however there will be a £7.50 administration charge. Any cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged at half the cost of the fare.
The cancellation must be made via email or by phone to which you will receive confirmation by us.
If you do not receive an email from Allways Drive Ltd confirming the cancellation we have not received it. In this case please call our out of hours numbers which are: 0208 5672304
Refunds will not be issued in the following circumstances: No refund is made if the passenger does not show up for pre-paid journeys.
- Allways Drive Limited reserves the right to refuse travel to anyone that is deems to be a nuisance or danger to any passengers or any member of Allways Drive Limited.
- Clients are fully responsible for all damages they cause to the interior of the vehicle and will appropriately be billed for repairs carried out such as valeting needed to return the car to the condition it was originally hired in.
- Flight details helps us give you a punctual service .We make every reasonable attempt to monitor your flight times, however we are unable to access reliable information until shortly before departure or scheduled arrival times.
- If your flight is delayed, you should make immediate contact with Allways Drive Limited to notify us, so that we can adjust our schedules and rearrange drivers. We allow a waiting time of 30 minutes for domestic flights and 45 minutes for international landings free of charge.
- However: if for any reason you are unable to get in touch with your driver then please contact the office immediately on : 0208 5672304
- Our meet and greet system will ensure that your chauffeur will be waiting for you as soon as you enter the arrivals terminal or a meeting point agreed at the time of booking. Your chauffeur will be holding up a name board with your name on it along with Allways Drive Limited logo.
- We will endeavour to accommodate delayed flights times, but cannot be held liable should circumstances prevent us from being able to respond to any changes.
- Allways Drive Limited shall not allow under any circumstance luggage i.e. suitcases and such to be placed inside the vehicle.
- The maximum seating capacity of the vehicle is determined by Allways Drive Limited, and should not be exceeded. It is the clientele responsibility to ensure that any children or passengers under the height of 4’6″ are secured within a booster seat or protective child seat as appropriate. (please note there is an additional charge of £4.00 for the supply of a child seat).
- In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with our services, all complaints must be notified in writing to Allways Drive Limited within 14 days, Allways Drive Limited treats all complaints with the utmost seriousness and our aim would be to resolve the issues in a fair and amicable manner
- In the event of any dispute concerning the calculation by Allways Drive Limited of its charges, such dispute shall be notified to Allways Drive Limited by the client within 14 days of the invoice being presented. In the event of no such notification being received by Allways Drive Limited, the client shall accept the amount as being properly calculated and due.
- In the event of there being any disputes regarding the interpretation of Terms and Conditions relative to the agreement, Allways Drive Limited decision shall be final and binding upon the Customer.
Alter Terms & Condition
- Allways Drive Limited reserves the right to alter or vary ‘Terms & Conditions’ at its absolute discretion upon giving reasonable notice to the Clientele and without prejudice to the generality or the aforesaid Allways Drive Limited reserves the right to change tariff charges.
- No representations or variations in or additions to these ‘Terms & Conditions’ or warranty given by any person acting or purporting to act on behalf of Allways Drive Limited shall have any force or effect whatsoever unless confirmed in writing by an authorised representative of Allways Drive Limited.
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the Client’s’ statutory rights.